We are proud to be the G3 Champions both on orchard and in postharvest.
With a number of G3 crops behind us, we know even more about it and how to manage it, and it’s performing even better than we thought.
Quite simply, G3 is “ticking all the boxes” - ease of conversion, growth, yield, fruit size, Psa tolerance, drought resilience, strength in the packhouse and supply chain, and most importantly, taste, consumer
But don’t just take my word for it.
I invite you to come and see for yourself how we manage our G3 orchards.
Paul Jones - G3 grower and DMS Director
Golf Course Orchard,
56 Maketu Road,
*PSA hygiene protocols will apply.
DMS Calendar March 2019
- Continue Psa protective spray programme
- Canopy management: leader work
- GAP Grower inspections
- Leaf tests and foilar fertiliser applications
- Pest and disease sprays - follow spray programme
- Full bloom date
- Male pruning
- AvoGreeen pest monitoring
- Follow fertiliser programme
- Bees out
- Renew AvoGreen contract