I Choose DMS....
DMS is a well-established and expanding Kiwifruit and avocado post-harvest and orchard management business in the Bay of Plenty and Gisborne.
We are small enough to know your name, but big enough to offer plenty of opportunities to grow with us!
We're proud of how we do things around here and are focused on our 6 core values in everything we do:
- Show Initiative
- Consistent Customer Focus
- Together We Achieve
- Positive Attitude
- Passion For Success
- Our People's Wellbeing
With our new packhouse being built in Te Puke (check out the most recent update in our Latest News on the Home page) and adding many new permanent jobs to help support our teams across the business, we're looking for great people to join our already great team here in DMS!
Current roles being advertised:
- DMS Pukepack (Te Puke)
Quality Controller (experienced or trainee)
Senior HR Advisor
- DMS Te Puna
Assistant Quality Manager
Quality Controller (experienced)
Truck Driver/Machine Operator
- Town office (Tauranga)
Technical and Sustainability Specialist
Click on the 'Current Vacancies' link below to find out more information about each job and to apply.
For general employment queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coastal Bay of Plenty, is one of New Zealand's top holiday destinations for travellers, offering indoor/outdoor activities, scenic attractions, culture and great accommodation and dining experiences. Whether you're after adventure, beach life or a bit of indulgence, the Bay of Plenty has it all!
What happens for us throughout the year?
- March to June is our busiest season, packing kiwifruit for market - there'll be plenty of opportunities coming up in 2020 as we ramp up and get ready!
- July to November we're repacking kiwifruit and making sure it's being stored for best results.
- July to September is winter-pruning out in our kiwifruit orchards.
- August to March we're packing avocados at DMS Te Puna.
- October to November we have short sharp bursts of kiwifruit orchard work to thin and get flowers picked for pollen.
We provide all PPE and on-the-job training for all seasonal jobs.
At our packhouses, we have onsite parking and canteens that provide a great variety of healthy food options at great prices.
DMS Te Puna
Gate 4, 7 Armstrong Road
Ph: 07 552 5916
Gate 3, 318 Te Matai Road
Ph: 07 573 4141